Friday, March 23, 2012

armel

dear diary,

remember that guy armel that i was talking about yesterday? well, he told josh who told my friend lacy that he doesn't want to go to the dance!!! :-O !!!! what am i going to do?????? i can't go to the dance with my friends AGAIN!!!! i felt so lame last time and i'm pretty sure that i will feel even more lame if i go with my friends AGAIN!!!! i'm just not gonna go. my sister karin said that no one will care, but i know they will. she just wants me to be out of the house friday night so that she can be alone with her boyfrieeeeeend, carl. gross. who names their kids carl?????? seriously!!

i hope joslyn doesn't get a date either. then she could be the laughing stock of the middle school. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! that would be so funny.

love,
aminira

No comments:

Post a Comment